How is Groundsure Moving Searches Forward
Groundsure is moving searches forward with a clearer focus on accuracy, simplicity and risk analysis in its new residential search report portfolio for UK conveyancers and homebuyers.
Groundsure, a leading authority on environmental risks in the UK, has launched a series of new and improved residential search reports as part of its moving searches forward initiative - which aims to drive a clearer focus on accuracy, simplicity and risk analysis. The market talked and Groundsure listened. In 2017 the development and launch of Avista transformed the residential search report space. The next natural step was the development of its wider product range to bring further clarity and accuracy across environmental searches.
Groundsure has developed a suite of reports to compliment Avista, comprising of Homebuyers - a market leading residential environmental risk report, as well as improved versions of its Homescreen, Planning and Flood search reports. In all products, the Avista quality standard of detail, look, layout & navigation is replicated. The new reports are set to vastly improve workflow, saving time and money for conveyancers, all the while displaying information in a clear easy to navigate way that is easier to understand for the homebuyers themselves. Groundsure is demystifying the search report arena.
Groundsure Avista offers seven key environmental searches (contaminated land, flood, ground stability, and other environmental including Radon, energy, transport proposals and planning) intelligently filtered to produce the clearest and most comprehensive risk report on the market. The searches are based on Land Registry polygon data for the highest level of accuracy: over 100 million data points are analysed to produce the most comprehensive risk report on the market. Avista works smarter to keep transactions moving. Avista’s filtered results and accessible design make it quicker and easier to review, saving over a third on the cost of buying these searches separately.
Homebuyers is a high quality premium report based on Land Registry polygons, with new features, improved layout, design and clearer navigation. It reviews flood, contaminated land, ground stability and screens other environmental risks such as energy, transportation and planning to provide comprehensive environmental checks for a residential property.
Key features include:
- Flood risk assessment now includes new Ambiental groundwater and surface water data, in addition to all other flooding sources.
- Uses Land Registry polygons – providing a higher level of accuracy
- Improved format and workflow
- Fewer pages (up to 70% less), reduced printing and postage costs
- Includes only relevant data - no blank maps or excessive data
- Clear and practical next steps and recommendations in plain English jargon free explanation
Groundsure Planning has been redesigned with new features, improved layout and design for clearer navigation improving workflow for conveyancers. The report now uses Land Registry polygons for accurate site boundaries and includes new data including Air Quality Management Areas and modelled data, neighbourhood information and planning restrictions such as Listed Buildings and Building Conservation Areas. Its complete planning information enables informed property decisions.
Groundsure Flood: has been redesigned with new features, improved layout and design for clearer navigation improving workflow for conveyancers. The report now includes Ambiental data for surface water and groundwater and Land Registry polygons to ensure a comprehensive accurate assessment of all flood risks, reducing the need for further searches. Flood risk assessment now includes new Ambiental 5m groundwater data, in addition to all other flooding sources.
Groundsure Homescreen: has been redesigned with new features, improved layout and design for clearer navigation improving workflow for conveyancers. This fully interpreted, risk-rated screening report now uses Land Registry polygons, with enhanced energy, transportation and planning application & restrictions screenings.
- Enhanced transportation summary – provides detail on HS2 (route, safeguarding, stations & depots); Crossrail 1 (route, stations, worksites), Crossrail 2; Railways (active railways, stations)
- Enhanced view on potential and planned energy installations
- Enhanced screening on planning applications
- Uses Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database – one of the most comprehensive resources available
- The most accurate database for storage tanks, energy features and military installations