The new and improved Avista, the most comprehensive environmental search report, is now available to buy.
Avista now has a whole new data set including a full mining search (where applicable), improved layout and more in depth expert analysis than ever before. Find out more about the most comprehensive environmental search report available below.
The environmental search report that works smarter to keep your transactions moving.
Avista is the most comprehensive environmental search report available comprising of ten key searches for residential property transactions. Alongside an intuitive design and plain English explanations, the results are intelligently filtered to clarify risks and next steps quickly and clearly.
The unique and powerful Groundsure IQ engine analyses over 110 million data points to produce every Avista report. These include data on mining, contaminated land, all four major flood risks, ground stability, radon, current and planned energy features and transportation, and 10 years of planning data.
By using Land Registry polygons and our intelligent filtering tool, ensures only relevant results are returned, leaving fewer blank data tables and maps. Plus we’ve worked hard to ensure that no-one is overwhelmed by confusing jargon and intuitive design makes it easy to locate vital information and next steps.
Avista’s filtered results and accessible design make it quicker and easier to review. Avista also saves you over a third of the cost of buying these searches separately. Avista, the most comprehensive environmental search report, saves you time and money.
- Avista combines 10 environmental and geological searches in one, including 10 years of planning applications
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on contaminated land and flood and mining Risk
- Based on Land Registry polygon data for the highest level of accuracy
- Unique and intelligent Avista Action Alert case management tool
- Utilising the environmental expertise of over 30+ in-house qualified consultants in one environmental search report
- In-depth transportation data including Crossrail 1 & 2, HS2, London Underground and DLR, Tyne and Wear Metro plus other subway and tram systems, historical and current railway and tunnel features
Benefits to the end user
- Clear risk identification and next steps
- Improved accuracy - using Land Registry Title polygons and new planning development extents
- Transparent information and plain English homebuyer friendly explanations make any risks and next steps clear
- An enhanced Avista Action Alert which factors in the new searches the report covers
- Intuitive and dynamic front page design making it easy to locate vital information in the report. This new design creates the best possible communication and arrangement of outcomes for each individual property, every time, with a clear homebuyer friendly summary - meaning less queries and huge time savings
- Powered by the Groundsure IQ - a unique tool combining in-depth data, algorithms, AI, and expert analysis - which now analyses over 110 million data points to produce every Avista report.
- Every piece of data is intelligently filtered and assessed:
- Only relevant results are returned
- Clarifying risks and providing simple next steps aiding in your due diligence
- Speeding up case management
- Provides you with all the information you need to make the best decisions
- The report uses Groundsure's National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM), find out more at www.groundsure.com/nbrm and the Groundsure National Mining And Stability Risk Model find out more at www.groundsure.com/nmsrm
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
If you have any questions about Avista, our most comprehensive environmental search report, then check out our Avista FAQ page here.
Keep up to date with Groundsure by following us on Twitter.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.