Georeferenced Aerial Imagery
The largest coverage full colour aerial photography available.
The introduction of Geo-referenced aerial imagery into Groundsure Insights provides you with high resolution colour aerial photographs, in partnership with leading providers Getmapping.
An aerial mapping layer is available at the preview stage; this along with the detailed OS MasterMap provides the ultimate contextual view for your site.
The vertical aerial photography provides a seamless, full colour survey of the whole of Great Britain, it is the largest coverage available on the market with most of England and Southern Wales covered. The extensive detail of the images shows vegetation, street lamps and cars. To make things even easier we provide Geo-referenced aerial imagery as a .jpeg file, word file and tab file for use in CAD and GIS software.
Formats and Resolutions:
- Product packaged zip folder with .jpeg, world file and tab file making it easy to import into CAD based and GIS mapping software.
- The Geo-referenced aerial imagery is available in two resolutions (coverage layer determines resolution for your site):
- 12.5 cm Resolution – suitable for display at 1:1250 scale
- 25cm Resolution – suitable for display at 1:2500 scale
- Getmapping are the providers and the resolutions are 12.5cm and 25cm
- The currency of the mapping dates between 2005 – 2014