The essential and comprehensive geological data report has been upgraded with unrivalled content and a new design. Combines BGS data (10k as standard) with unique datasets such as ground workings derived from historical maps and Royal Mail tunnels.
Geological data report available as PDF & raw data for GIS.
Geo Insight is full of features to enable efficient navigation, facilitating quick identification and assessment of the significant issues for your site. Improved data styling, modern background mapping, enhanced feature labelling and dynamic map legends provide a clear visual display of identified data.
We have added an extensive range of new features and datasets to the our Geo Insight report. Updated features include mining, ground workings, cavities and sinkholes.
10k BGS geology data is provided as standard alongside comprehensive geological data from a variety of sources. Also includes unique ground workings data derived from our collection of historical OS maps, and railway infrastructure data including tunnel locations and depths for both the London Underground and the Royal Mail Tunnels.
- 10k BGS geology data as standard
- Unique Groundsure made mining and sinkhole data, created by experts from various collections and sources, identified from BGS Geological mapping and mine plans sourced from the BGS and various collections and sources.
- London Underground and other subway information
- Hyperlinked BGS borehole’s to online records
- Exclusive mining and extraction database
- Clear and concise report summary
- Detailed BGS records of artificial, superficial and bedrock geology at 1:50,000 and 1:10,000 scale (where available)
- Bedrock permeability and faults
- Our unique historical surface and underground workings database
- Mining ground workings and natural cavities data
- Royal Mail Tunnels data
- BGS non-coal mining hazards data
- Site specific radon information
- In-depth data and product sets
- 10k geology included as standard. The highest geological mapping giving the greatest certainty about ground conditions at a site.
- Bespoke reports and data available with report packages tailored to your specific requirements
- Time saving. In-report navigation and UX features speed up review by up to 20%**
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to our terms and conditions. Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha. ** Estimate from survey of Environmental consultants