Enviro Insight Report is an essential part of Environmental Consultant’s desktop study
The essential and comprehensive environmental data report has been upgraded with unrivalled content and a new design. Includes past and current land use, flooding, hydrogeology, hydrology and designations data.
Enviro Insight provides comprehensive contaminated land information on past and current land use from a multitude of sources, including our National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM), and data from third party providers including the EA/SEPA, BGS, local authorities and the HSE. The report also includes detailed site setting information covering detailed flooding, hydrogeology, hydrology and designations data, essential for any consultant’s desktop study.
The Enviro Insight is full of features to enable efficient navigation, facilitating quick identification and assessment of the significant issues for your site. Improved data styling, modern background mapping, enhanced feature labelling and dynamic map legends provide a clear visual display of identified data.
Enviro Insight also includes our unique ordnance and military site database.
- Comprehensive contaminated land information utilising the most comprehensive data available including our National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM)
- Environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- OS MasterMap site plan (for sites <10ha)
- Recent and historical aerial imagery
- Aggregated historical land use data
- Pollution inventory data
- Detailed flood data
- Waste exemptions
- Enhanced planning and development designations
- Groundsure’s unique ordnance and military database
- National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines
- Detail on hydrology and hydrogeology
- Grouped Historical Land Use Database included as standard. Minimal repetition, with features displayed alongside a date range**
- Pollution inventory data describes in detail the substances and quantities emitted at current industrial sites
- Unrivalled data content. Many unique and proprietary datasets are included that are available nowhere else.
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions. Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha. Price of £90+vat applies to sites up to 10ha. ** 'Un-grouped' features are also provided for certainty, with a unifying ID to the grouped data.