Available as PDF and raw data for GIS.
Our combined map and data pack delivers detailed and accurate environmental land use information from authoritative and unique environmental and geological datasets. They provide clarity on past land use with the highest resolution historical mapping imagery available.
Groundsure Insight enables efficient navigation, so you can quickly identify and assess any significant contaminated land issues and geological setting for your site. Best-in-class map resolution and enhanced feature labelling provide a clear visual display of all identified data.
Please speak to your account manager for GIS data quotes.
- 10k BGS geology data as standard
- OS MasterMap site plan (for sites <10ha)
- Water Framework Directive water quality data
- Highest resolution and clarity Historical Maps, scanned in colour and grey-scale
- Our National Brownfield Risk Model included free as standard
- Pollution inventory data
- Recent and historical aerial imagery
- Includes Fire Insurance Plans as standard, free of charge, where available
- Environmental Permits, Incidents and registers
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology data including abstractions, source protection zones (SPZ), now with SPZ within confined aquifers
- Detailed flood data
- No zip files – presented in a clear, intuitive file layout with only 3 PDF files; the data report and the large and small-scale historical maps
- Many unique and proprietary datasets are included that are available nowhere else
- Time-saving. In-report navigation and UX features designed to save you time.
Keep up to date with Groundsure by following us on Twitter.
* Prices start at £179 + VAT for <10ha ** Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10 ha *** Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.
- RRP From £179 +VAT*
- Delivery Time <4 hours**
- Reliance £10m***