What is Groundscreen?
The Groundscreen solution provides an early view of development risks, along with remedial cost ranges relating to the presence of ground and groundwater contamination and geotechnical issues. It enables easy and rapid identification of potential hotspots and problematic areas within sites that may require different remediation and containment approaches.
Utilising 57 datasets, Groundscreen provides the most effective way to assess viability cost impacts from potential contamination risks on proposed development sites. It can significantly reduce your project team time and resource in preparing bid estimates.
Why choose Groundscreen?
- Provides the earliest understanding of potential issues and development risks resulting in fewer expensive surprises.
- Helps focus resources towards the areas of greatest risk.
- Supports a most cost-effective bidding and tendering process.
- Enables an easier and clearer comparison of different sites, using a standardised approach.
- Effective tool to help locate development sites to match risk appetite.
This all-new solution enables land agents and environmental consultants to access the most accurate and detailed historical land use data available, together with unique mining records.
Get closer to Groundscreen
The video tutorial runs through the key features and land use scenarios for a sample site in Leeds.
You can also access sample GIS files for this site via the information buttons on this page.
For further information on pricing and ordering, please speak to your account manager or get in touch with our customer service team
*Groundscreen is a “Groundsure Data” product and can be relied upon by the customer, for a period of 12 months. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.