Reviews all major sources of flooding
Floodview is a comprehensive flood risk search for commercial properties, comprising a fully interpreted flood risk assessment and a view on the likely availability of flood risk insurance for the property. The report's user friendly layout and design provides clearer navigation improving workflow for Property Lawyers.
Utilising Land Registry polygons to ensure a comprehensive accurate assessment of all flood risks, reducing the need for further searches.
Floodview uses a detailed water and drainage risk model devised by industry experts, and provides detail on all potential flood hazards – not just river and tidal. The report includes unique Groundsure risk analysis as well as a view on flood risk insurance and offers access to our expertly qualified environmental consultants for further advice and support.
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Flood Risk
- River and Coastal flood risk data from the Environment Agency including RoFRaS, flood defences, areas benefiting from flood defences and proposed flood defence schemes
- 5m surface water (pluvial) flood risk data from Ambiental
- 5m groundwater flooding data from Ambiental
- Environment Agency recorded historic flood events
- Ambiental FloodScore™
- NPPF Flood Risk Assessment indicator
Benefit to the end user
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Plain English making this report easier to read and understand
- Site boundary on MasterMap
- Intuitive layout and page flow
- Fewer pages - but the same high level quality data that you are used to
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.