Flood provides a comprehensive and accurate assessment of all flood risks, reducing the need for further searches.
Our Flood report uses a detailed water and drainage risk model devised by industry experts, and provides detail on all potential flood hazards – not just river and tidal. The report includes unique Groundsure risk analysis as well as a view on flood risk insurance and offers access to our expertly qualified environmental consultants for further advice and support.
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Flood Risk
- River and Coastal flood risk data from the Environment Agency including RoFRaS, flood defences, areas benefiting from flood defences and proposed flood defence schemes
- 5m surface water (pluvial) flood risk data from Ambiental
- 5m groundwater flooding data from Ambiental
- Environment Agency recorded historic flood events
- FloodScore™ and FloodRe statement
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Site boundary on MasterMap – enables clear identification of boundary for title
- Intuitive layout and page flow
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.