Homebuyers ensures you comply with Law Society practice notes for contaminated land and flooding as well as separate guidance on ground stability. Also supports your compliance with the Law Society Guidance on Climate Risks including duty of care and duty to warn.
Together with full energy, transportation and planning information, it delivers seven searches in one environmental risk report.
Homebuyers is a leading residential environmental risk report that reviews contaminated land, flood, ground stability, radon, planning, energy and transportation to provide comprehensive environmental analysis for a residential property.
In addition, you can identify potential forward climate risk impacts to the property using the ClimateIndex™ forward climate risk module.
By using Land Registry polygons and our intelligent filtering tool, we make sure that relevant results are returned, together with clear and practical next steps and recommendations in plain English and jargon-free explanation.
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- ClimateIndex™ – Forward climate scenario modelling for flood, subsidence & coastal erosion risks.
- Full flood data – covering risks from rivers, the sea, surface water and groundwater
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Coal mining screening
- Accesses our National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM)
For a full list of product features, please download the product card.
- Satisfies practice notes and guidance on Contaminated Land, Ground Stability and Flood Risk and The Law Society Guidance Note on Climate Risk including Duty of Care and Duty to Warn.
- Improved accuracy – using Land Registry Title polygons so it captures all features within the specific property and boundary
- The Action Alert supports your case management by highlighting which reports could need more attention for your client.
- Powered by the Groundsure IQ – 110 million data points managed by our unique AI algorithm, intelligently filtered and supported by our in-house consultancy expertise
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.