Designed by environmental consultants and geotechnical engineers, the report flags potential issues through expert datasets to give a deeper view on mine layouts and influence
- While the CON29M report provides initial understanding of coal mining impact, it does not meet the requirements of more detailed geotechnical analysis and site history for your developer clients.
- Being able to characterise the site and it’s surrounding area means more context, improved visualisation and better risk assessment.
- The Consultants Coal Mining Report pinpoints significant past coal mining activity or coal mining legacy management, which could have significant impact on your client’s site.
- Recorded and probable coal mining activity
- Coal mining geology
- Licencing and future mining activity
- Investigations and remedial activity
- Mine water treatment schemes
- Coal authority managed tips
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
*Prices start at £124.82+vat. This report is provided under the Coal Authority terms and conditions. Please refer to the Coal Authority terms and conditions.**Delivery time in normal working days.