Planview provides detailed planning application information highlighting likely planning and development changes within the vicinity of the commercial property
The report highlights house extensions, small and large developments within the last 10 years, data on Air Quality Management Areas and modelled data and planning constraints such as Listed Buildings and Building Conservation Areas.
Our intelligent locality information allows for variable search distances depending on the property’s location:
Planning applications fall under 3 categories:
Mega urban areas – 250m for large projects, 75m for small projects and 50m for house extensions
Urban areas – 500m for large projects, 125m for small projects and 50m for house extensions
Rural areas – 750m for large projects, 500m for small projects and 250m for house extension
- Planning development extents:
- Boundary extents for many recent large development projects dating back to May 2020 clearly illustrated
- Improved accuracy highlighting the area of land to be developed
- Large developments are considered to be residential builds of 10 or more houses (or 1-9 units if value is greater than £1m) and all other projects with a value of £250,000 or more.
- House extension and project planning applications from the last 10 years
- Planning constraints including Green Belt, National Parks, Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings
- Detailed radon potential data
- Local information including education, transport, recreation, retail and entertainment
- Local Authority data including Council Tax bands and police force
- Air Quality Management Areas and modelled data
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Plain English making this report easier to read and understand
- Site boundary on MasterMap – enables a clear identification of boundary for title
- Intuitive layout and page flow
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
*£75+VAT (Up to 15 Ha), 15-50ha £120, 50-100ha £240, 100+ha POA. **Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions. Delivery time in normal working days.