Moving searches forward - intuitive design, due diligence support, risk assessment and expert advice
Homescreen now includes a full flood search and comply with the requirements of the Law Society guidance on contaminated land and flood risk.
Homescreen is a simple risk-rating screening report for residential property transactions focusing on contaminated land, ground stability and radon. It's user friendly layout and design provide clear navigation for conveyancers.
- NEW - Now includes full flood search - as standard
- NEW - Flood search includes 5m groundwater data
- Powered by the Groundsure IQ - our unique tool combining in-depth data, algorithms, AI and expert analysis
- The report uses Groundsure's National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM) - for more information visit https://www.groundsure.com/NBRM/
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Coal mining screening
- Detailed radon potential data
- River, coastal, surface water and groundwater flood screening
- Enhanced energy screening covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation screening provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Crossrail 1 & 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Enhanced screening on planning applications
Benefits to the end user
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Plain English making this report easier to read and understand
- Intuitive layout - colour coded risk ratings
- Improved page flow
- Fewer pages - but the same high level quality data that you are used to
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.