Homescreen includes a full flood search and complies with Law Society guidance on contaminated land and flood risk.
Homescreen is a simple risk-rating screening report for residential property transactions focusing on contaminated land, flooding, ground stability and radon. Its user friendly layout and design makes it clear and easy, saving you and your client time to interpret and discuss any potential issues that could affect the transaction.
- Supports compliance with 2 Law Society practice notes, Law Society Conveyancing handbook guidance for ground stability and mining and compliance-ready for forward climate risk due diligence.
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available from our National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM) including environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Includes a full flood search as standard, with 5m river, coastal, surface water and groundwater flood screening
- Natural and non-natural ground stability screening including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Coal mining screening
- Detailed radon potential data
- Enhanced energy screening covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation screening provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Crossrail 1 & 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Enhanced screening on planning applications
- Powered by Groundsure IQ – our unique tool combining in-depth data, algorithms, AI and expert analysis
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Plain English making this report easier to read and understand
- Intuitive layout – colour-coded risk ratings
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.