Groundsure Insight provides three key Enviro, Geo and Map Insight reports, combining essential contaminated land information for your project.
The reports deliver detailed and accurate contaminated land information from authoritative and unique environmental and geological datasets and provide clarity on past land use with the highest resolution historical mapping imagery available.
Available as PDF and raw data for GIS.
The Groundsure Insight is full of features to enable efficient navigation, facilitating quick identification and assessment of the significant contaminated land issues for your site. Improved data styling, modern background mapping, enhanced feature labelling and dynamic map legends provide a clear visual display of identified data.
Unrivalled data content alongside a simple and intuitive design make the Groundsure Insight the most user friendly and comprehensive contaminated land report of its kind.
Please speak to your account manager for GIS data quotes.
- Highest resolution and clarity Historical Maps
- 10k BGS geology data as standard
- OS MasterMap site plan (for sites <10ha)
- Water Framework Directive water quality data
- Maps scanned in colour and grey-scale
- Historical Land Use Database (HLUD) included free as standard
- Pollution inventory data
- Recent and historical aerial imagery
- Includes Fire Insurance Plans as standard, free of charge, where available
- Environmental Permits, Incidents and registers
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology data including abstractions, source protection zones (SPZ), now with SPZ within confined aquifers
- Detailed flood data
- Royal Mail Tunnels data
Benefits of this report:
- No busy zip file and constant switching between files in review. Provided in only 3 PDF files; the data report and the large and small-scale historical maps
- Unrivalled data content. Many unique and proprietary datasets are included that are available nowhere else
- Time-saving. In-report navigation and UX features speed up review by 20%****
For more information about this contaminated land report, download our comprehensive product card.
Keep up to date with Groundsure by following us on Twitter.
* Prices start at £179 for <10ha
** Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10 ha
*** Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.
****Estimate from survey of environmental consultants.