UK's first combined CON29M mining and environmental search brought to you by The Coal Authority and Groundsure
Enviro All-in-One is a fully integrated residential environmental risk report, combining an official CON29M coal mining search with contaminated land, flood, ground stability, radon and planning constraints. Enviro All-in-One also screens other risks such as energy, transportation and planning applications.
- The UK’s original report combining an official CON29M coal mining search and environmental searches. Answers all the approved Law Society coal mining questions – including findings on past, present and future coal mining
- Brought to you by Groundsure and the leading authority on coal mining: The Coal Authority
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land, Flood Risk and the Law Society Guidance Notes (2018) on coal mining
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Full flood data covering risks from rivers, the sea, surface water and groundwater
- Planning constraints including Green Belt, National Parks, Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Detailed radon potential data
- FloodScore™ and FloodRe statement
- Enhanced energy screening covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation screening provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Crossrail 1 & 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Ofcom mobile phone mast information – locations & planning applications relating to phone masts
Benefits to the end user
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Plain English making this report easier to read and understand
- Site boundary on MasterMap
- Intuitive layout and page flow
- Fewer pages - but the same high level quality data that you are used to
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* Reliance: For those parts of this report that include Groundsure’s data, Groundsure has Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim) and that part of the report can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.