Enviro All-in-One is a fully integrated residential environmental risk report, combining an official CON29M coal mining search with contaminated land, flood, ground stability, radon and planning constraints.
Enviro All-in-One also screens other risks such as energy, transportation and planning applications.
- The UK’s original report combining an official CON29M coal mining search and environmental searches. Answers all the approved Law Society coal mining questions – including findings on past, present and future coal mining
- Brought to you by Groundsure and the leading authority on coal mining: The Coal Authority
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land, Flood Risk and the Law Society Guidance Notes (2018) on coal mining
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Full flood data covering risks from rivers, the sea, surface water and groundwater
- Planning constraints including Green Belt, National Parks, Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Detailed radon potential data
- FloodScore™ and FloodRe statement
- Enhanced energy screening covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation screening provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Elizabeth Line (Crossrail 1) & Crossrail 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Site boundary on MasterMap
- Intuitive layout and page flow
- Fewer pages – but the same high level quality data that you are used to
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
* Reliance: For those parts of this report that include Groundsure’s data, Groundsure has Professional Indemnity Insurance and that part of the report can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.