New and improved Siteguard report is now live!
Provides the definitive opinion for valuers on lending security
The Groundsure Siteguard report has been designed specifically to support Commercial Property Surveyors, by highlighting key Environmental risks that could affect their valuation assessment of a property - the risk assessment within this report is very much focused on those parts of the process that a Surveyor/Valuers would assess during their visit, rather than the Solicitor advising property purchasers.
The report should be used to highlight factors which are not always visible during their visit to the property. The types of risk, and how they are assessed, have been developed using Groundsure's unique experience from developing bespoke Siteguard products for 2 of the Uk's largest lenders. and fully meets the RICS Appraisal and Valuation Standards, providing a five tier risk assessment summary with explicit opinions on environmental liability, loan security risks and potential property value impacts.
What is new?
Your clients will benefit from a vastly improved and more efficient workflow and navigation around the report with a refreshed and modern design including:
- Colour coded front page risk summary with detailed guidance and recommendations provided on the next page
- Imbedded hyperlinks to help navigation to parts of the report where risks have been identified - making the report much easier to use.
The in-depth comprehensive data and the tried and trusted guidance and professional opinion, that your clients are used to seeing, remains the same, but the following elements have been improved:
- Improved and clearer flood risk reporting, ground stability and radon risk reporting
- Shorter more concise report
- Clearer presentation of mapping and data tables.
- Five-tier environmental risk assessment
- Opinion on banking security from an environmental risk perspective
- Meets full requirements for the RICS Appraisal and Valuation Standards
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
*£55+VAT (up to 5ha), 5-15ha £95, 15-50ha £150, 50-100ha £220, 100+ha POA.
**Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisors. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions..