Access the knowledge you need faster with a Groundsure Energy report.
Our energy report identifies potential risks from existing and planned energy extraction and generation installations within the vicinity of your client’s transaction.
Why this report?
Unique Groundsure planning insight into future energy schemes including fracking, wind and solar
Unmatched major energy infrastructure projects database
Property buyers are becoming increasingly concerned about possible impacts from the expansion of energy resources to meet demand in the UK. High profile public concern over hydraulic fracturing (fracking) and wind farms mean this is a real factor that could affect local property prices.
Ensure that you undertake the maximum due diligence with a Groundsure Energy report. It includes proposed hydrocarbon drilling wells taken from planning records updated weekly, as well as existing and proposed power stations.
This report covers the largest search radius identifying existing and proposed energy installations up to 25km of the property.
What does it cover?
- Identifies if the property is within 25km of;
- Existing or proposed oil, gas, coalbed methane and shale gas exploration and extraction sites. Proposed sites are updated weekly
- Existing or proposed power stations including nuclear facilities
- Existing or proposed large scale energy infrastructure including the Yorkshire & Humber CCS Pipeline, the Keuper Gas Storage Project, the Richborough Connection Project and 95 other projects
- Identifies if the property is within either an existing Licensed Block or a block that has been offered for future exploration under the 14th Round of Licensing
- Identifies if the property is within 15km of;
- Existing or proposed wind turbines and farms
- Existing or proposed solar farms
- Where proposed sites are identified, full planning application details are provided for further investigation
*Prices for Residential properties start at £20+vat, prices for Commercial properties start at £30+ vat. Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions. Delivery time in normal working days.
How do I order a report?
If you already have a Groundsure account you will need to log in using your user name and password and select the product(s) you require. If you do not have a Groundsure account, one must be set up, even for single pay as you go orders. This can be done using the create an account function.
What does 'Order in Progress' mean?
Order in progress is a status we assign when your report or data is being produced. You will receive your product within the defined turnaround time. If you order states “with Groundsure”, this is because you have submitted your order with a site plan and we are working on digitising your site boundary, or because the site drawn exceeds our standard pricing options. Orders will be placed within 24 hours, and a member of the team will be in contact if we require further information. If you order states “On Hold”, this is because one of our environmental consultants has raised a query with your order. This query will have been emailed to you.
How do I download a report?
All reports will be delivered by email to the designated email address. If necessary, you are also able to include an additional email address before placing your order. However, if the file is too big for email, a download link will be emailed to you. Alternatively, you can download any report from your Order History.
How do I cancel a report?
Cancelling an order ‘in progress’ can be dealt with via your Groundsure account. If the order you wish to cancel is already complete, please contact us and the team will advise you on our cancellation policy.