Screening provides the ideal environmental risk assessment for straightforward commercial property transactions, plus our innovative ClimateIndex™ forward climate scenario modelling - enabling you to be compliance ready for future lender reporting requirements.
Screening is the ideal commercial property transaction report for less complex commercial property transactions and multi-site portfolios – now with ClimateIndex™. It covers contaminated land, flood, ground stability, radon and energy risks. Each report is written and reviewed by our in-house team of environmental consultants who can be contacted in the event of a query.
Not only that but the report also clearly identifies potential forward climate risk impacts to the property with the ClimateIndex™ module. This supports your ESG compliance through better client care advisory for potential climate impacts to the land or property.
Groundsure is the preferred supplier to the UK commercial property secured lending market. Screening has been developed in conjunction with leading UK banks and meets lending security compliance.
- Satisfies practice notes and Guidance on Contaminated Land, Ground Stability and Flood Risk
- ClimateIndex™ – Forward climate scenario modelling for flood, subsidence & coastal erosion risks. Enables you to be compliance-ready for any future lender reporting requirements.
- Contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including our National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM), environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Flood risk assessment covering river, coastal, surface water and groundwater
- Coal mining and radon screening
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
For a full list of product features, please download the product card.
Maintains your compliance through satisfying three Law Society Practice Notes, plus ensures you are compliance-ready for any future lender requirements on climate risk.
- Reviewed by our in-house environmental consultants, so you can talk to an expert about your client’s individual situation
- Improved accuracy – using Land Registry Title polygons so it captures all features within the specific property and boundary
- Site boundary on MasterMap – enables clear identification of boundary for title
Concise, easy to navigate – saving you time and effort to identify any issues for your client.
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.