Mining and stability covered in every transaction. Why take the risk?
Historic mining and ground stability affects properties across the country - your clients’ transactions need protecting.
GeoRisk is now the standard to provide that protection and assurance. A full mining solution for the conveyancing process - the only desktop mining report you will ever need.
GeoRisk is not just data – the report’s value rests on advanced data analysis delivering expert insight, interpretation and an extensive understanding of natural and man-made ground risks to property.
GeoRisk is the first to market mining and stability report to include BGS landslide data and Coastal Erosion data.
provides a detailed assessment of mining and ground risk backed up by in depth and vast datasets covering five key areas:
- Non-coal mining (with opinion provided by an in-house mining expert)
- Ground stability (non-mining, both natural and non-natural)
- Satellite monitoring (recorded ‘real-world’ ground movement brought to you by SatSense)
- Coal mining (GeoRisk +)*
- Brine (GeoRisk +)*
includes everything in the GeoRisk report plus a fully comprehensive Groundsure CON29M Official Coal Mining Search Report (including a mine entry interpretive assessment) and a Cheshire Salt Search where required.
Benefits to the end user:
- Extensive and comprehensive data - the single largest collection of mining and ground stability data in the UK...
- Including several unique datasets - high granularity of recorded satellite movement data and the first to include Coastal Erosion data...
- With extensive expert analysis - together Groundsure and MSUK bring 240 years of expertise and experience...
- Providing clarity and transpar
ency - Groundsure formula for best in class design and navigation...
- As well as multiple time and financial
savings - a competitively priced suite of reports and certificates...