Important Consumer Information
Groundsure is registered with the Property Codes Compliance Board as a subscriber to the Search Code. A key commitment under the Code is that firms will handle any complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you want to make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Tel: 01722 333306, Web site www.tpos.co.uk, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
If for any reason you would like to make a complaint about our products or services please contact our Operations Director by email, by telephone on 08444 159 000 or via post: