Groundsure Complaints Procedure
Important Consumer Information
Groundsure is registered with the Property Codes Compliance Board as a subscriber to the Search Code. A key commitment under the Code is that firms will handle any complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you want to make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If for any reason you would like to make a complaint about our products or services please contact our Operations Director by email, by telephone on 08444 159 000 or via post:
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Tel: 01722 333306, Web site www.tpos.co.uk, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision