The environmental risk report moving searches forward - intuitive design, due diligence support, risk assessment and expert advise
Homebuyers now includes full energy, transportation and planning searches and incorporates a new action alert case management tool. Seven searches in one environmental risk report report.
More data - Intelligently filtered - Fewer pages
Homebuyers is a market leading residential environmental risk report.
Homebuyers reviews contaminated land, flood, ground stability, radon, planning, energy, and transportation to provide comprehensive environmental checks for a residential property.
- Flood risk assessment includes 5m groundwater data, in addition to all other flooding sources.
- Uses Land Registry polygons – providing a higher level of accuracy
- Improved format and workflow
- Fewer pages (up to 70% less), reduced printing and postage costs
- Includes only relevant data - no blank maps or excessive data
- Clear and practical next steps and recommendations in plain English jargon free explanation
This all means that on average you/your clients will spend on average 10 minutes less on each report, keeping your transactions moving.
- A unique Action Alert case management tool
- Full planning search
- Full energy search
- Full transportation search
- Powered by the Groundsure IQ - our unique tool combining in-depth data, algorithms, AI and expert analysis
- The report uses Groundsure's National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM) - for more information visit https://www.groundsure.com/NBRM/
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land and Flood Risk
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Full flood data covering risks from rivers, the sea, surface water and groundwater
- Planning constraints including Green Belt, National Parks, Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Coal mining screening
- Detailed radon potential data
- FloodScore™ and FloodRe statement
- Enhanced energy screening covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation screening provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Crossrail 1 & 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Ofcom mobile phone mast information – locations & planning applications relating to phone masts
Benefits to the end user
- Improved accuracy - using Land Registry Title polygons and new planning development extents
- New Action Alert case management tool
- Powered by the Groundsure IQ
- Seven conveyancing searches in one environmental risk report
- Written with plain English explanation, making this report easier to read and understand
- Intuitive layout and page flow
- Fewer pages - but the same high level quality data that you are used to
To find out more about this environmental risk report, click here to download our comprehensive product card.
Keep up to date with Groundsure by following us on Twitter.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.