The Geo Insight Report provides a detailed geological data report combining BGS data with unique geological and geo-hazard datasets.
Available as PDF & raw data for GIS.
Geo Insight is essential for geo-environmental professionals and their clients to make informed decisions and identify potential ground instability problems that may affect the ground investigation, foundation design or possible remediation options. Problems which could result in additional costs for the end client.
The Geo Insight provides unique data on current and historical railways and tunnels; details which aren’t available in any other desktop report. It features BGS recorded boreholes, with hyperlinks to online digitised records for immediate access to essential information.
- Now includes 1:10,000 (DiGMapGB-10), where available, and 1:50,000 scale geology data sets as standard
- Unique data on current and historic railways and tunnels including depth to London Underground
- Hyperlinks to digitised BGS recorded boreholes
- Exclusive mining and extraction database
- Detailed BGS records of artificial, superficial and bedrock geology at 1:50,000 and 1:10,000 scale (where available)
- Bedrock permeability and faults
- Groundsure's unique historical surface and underground workings database
- Groundsure's mining and mineral extraction database
- Subway and tunnels
- Historic and abandoned railways and tunnel features
- BGS non-coal mining hazards data
- BGS Borehole records, hyperlinked to online BGS scans
Benefits of this report:
- In-depth data and product sets
- Bespoke reports and data available with report packages tailored to your specific requirements
- Available in a variety of report formats incl. GIS and PD
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to our terms and conditions. **Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha.