The Geo Insight Report provides a detailed geological data report combining BGS data with unique geological and geo-hazard datasets.
Available as PDF & raw data for GIS.
An essential report for geo-environmental professionals looking to identify potential ground instability problems that may affect ground investigation, foundation design or possible remediation options.
The Geo Insight is full of features to enable efficient navigation, facilitating quick identification and assessment of the significant issues for your site. Improved data styling, modern background mapping, enhanced feature labelling and dynamic map legends provide a clear visual display of identified data.
10k BGS geology data is provided as standard alongside comprehensive geological data from a variety of sources. Also includes unique ground workings data derived from Groundsure’s collection of historical OS maps, and railway infrastructure data including tunnel locations and depths for both the London Underground and the Royal Mail Tunnels.
- 10k BGS geology data as standard
- London Underground and other subway information
- Hyperlinked BGS borehole's to online records
- Exclusive mining and extraction database
- Clear and concise report summary
- Detailed BGS records of artificial, superficial and bedrock geology at 1:50,000 and 1:10,000 scale (where available)
- Bedrock permeability and faults
- Groundsure's unique historical surface and underground workings database
- Mining ground workings and natural cavities data
- Royal Mail Tunnels data
- BGS non-coal mining hazards data
- Site specific radon information
Benefits of this report:
- In-depth data and product sets
- 10k geology included as standard. The highest geological mapping giving the greatest certainty about ground conditions at a site.
- Bespoke reports and data available with report packages tailored to your specific requirements
- Time saving. In-report navigation and UX features speed up review by up to 20%**
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to our terms and conditions. Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha.
** Estimate from survey of Environmental consultants