Redesigned and improved Flood
Flood is a comprehensive flood risk search for residential properties, comprising a fully interpreted flood risk assessment on all major flood sources. It's user friendly layout and design provide clear navigation for conveyancers.
Utilising Land Registry polygons to ensure a comprehensive accurate assessment of all flood risks, reducing the need for further searches.
Groundsure Flood uses a detailed water and drainage risk model devised by industry experts, and provides detail on all potential flood hazards – not just river and tidal. The report includes unique Groundsure risk analysis as well as a view on flood risk insurance and offers access to our expertly qualified environmental consultants for further advice and support.
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Flood Risk
- River and Coastal flood risk data from the Environment Agency including RoFRaS, flood defences, areas benefiting from flood defences and proposed flood defence schemes
- 5m surface water (pluvial) flood risk data from Ambiental
- 5m groundwater flooding data from Ambiental
- Environment Agency recorded historic flood events
- FloodScore™ and FloodRe statement
Benefits for the end user
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Plain English making this report easier to read and understand
- Site boundary on MasterMap
- Intuitive layout and page flow
- Fewer pages - but the same high level quality data that you are used to
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.