Utilities due diligence is a mandatory health and safety requirement prior to undertaking site work that will involve ground penetration for new and existing site developments.
Groundsure Utility provides the heads up on what to expect before you or your client breaks ground and easily identify existing infrastructure. It is powered by a unique combination of leading land surveyor Technics Group (existing link) and data solutions provider, Emapsite to create a single, definitive report.
Provides detail on the 5 key services – Gas, electricity, water & sewers and Openreach Limited. The Essentials report is ideal for sites where only the main utility providers are likely to be present or for projects where the availability of utilities needs to be identified.
Provides comprehensive information about all services affecting your site including Gas, electricity, oil/fuel, telecoms/cable, water & sewers, transport. This report is ideal for when comprehensive site information is required, ensuring due diligence for your client.
- Quick identification of relevant utility and provider on site
- Easy navigation hyperlinks to relevant report sections
- A single PDF report, minimising planning and preparation time
- Avoids expensive rescheduling
- Ensures that sufficient plan detail is available on-site
- Improves site safety
- Ensures compliance with PAS128 Level D
- Ensures compliance with HSE Regulations
- Removes the need to register for utility providers’ data
- Ensures compliance with NRSWA 91, HSG47 & CDM Regulations
*Delivery time frames: Due to the extensive investigations of some searches, there may be occasions where not all responses arrive within the relevant timeframe. If this does occur, a report featuring all the information received will be delivered to you within the agreed time frame and will follow with a comprehensive report containing all requested information once received. Groundsure is a reseller of Emapsite utility search reports and as such have no control over the delivery time frames or the content contained within them. **Reliance and Terms: As per Emapsite terms and conditions.