Undertaking utilities due diligence is essential for any project that will involve ground penetration both for new and existing site developments.
All reports include an overview map of the designated area, a summary of the searched utilities and detailed responses from the utility companies that affect the site.
Groundsure Utility is the definitive search report, partnered with leading land-surveyor Technics Group and data solutions provider emapsite to create a definitive report.
- Ensures compliance with PAS 128, HSE registrations, NRSWA 91, HSG47 and CDM regulations
- Fixed price option
- Minimises planning and preparation time
- Avoids expensive rescheduling
- Ensures that sufficient plan detail is available on-site
- Provides quick access to utility provider data
- Improves site safety
- Ensures compliance with PAS128 Level D
- Ensures compliance with HSE Regulations
- Ensures compliance with NRSWA 91, HSG47 & CDM Regulations
- Removes the need to register for utility providers’ data
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
*Reliance and Terms: As per emapsite terms and conditions. **Delivery timeframes: Due to the extensive investigations of some searches, there may be occasions where not all responses arrive within the relevant timeframe. If this does occur, a draft report featuring all the information received will be delivered to you within the agreed timeframe and will follow with a comprehensive report containing all requested information once received. Groundsure are a reseller of emapsite utility search reports and as such have no control over the delivery timeframes or the content contained within them.