Working smarter to keep your transactions moving
Avista is the most comprehensive environmental search report available comprising of seven key searches for residential property transactions. Alongside an intuitive design and plain English explanations, the results are intelligently filtered to clarify risks and next steps quickly and clearly.
The unique and powerful Groundsure IQ engine analyses over 106 million data points to produce every Avista report. These include data on contaminated land, all four major flood risks, ground stability, radon, current and planned energy features and transportation, and 10 years of planning data.
By using Land Registry polygons and our intelligent filtering tool, ensures only relevant results are returned, leaving fewer blank data tables and maps. Plus we’ve worked hard to ensure that no-one is overwhelmed by confusing jargon and intuitive design makes it easy to locate vital information and next steps.
Avista’s filtered results and accessible design make it quicker and easier to review. Avista also saves you over a third on the cost of buying these searches separately. Avista saves you time and money.
- Avista combines seven environmental searches in one, including 10 years of planning applications
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land and Flood Risk
- Based on Land Registry polygon data for the highest level of accuracy
- Unique and intelligent Avista Action Alert case management tool
- Utilising the environmental expertise of over 30+ in-house qualified consultants
- In-depth transportation data including Crossrail 1 & 2, HS2, London Underground and DLR, Tyne and Wear Metro plus other subway and tram systems, historical and current railway and tunnel features
Benefits to the end user
- Clear risk identification and next steps
- 'Pass' reports have on average fewer than 20 pages, saving everyone time
- Transparent information and plain English explanations make any risks clear
- Avisa Action Alert helps prioritise follow-up work
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
If you have any questions about Avista then check out our Avista FAQ page here
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.