Built in conjunction with property lawyers and PSLs, our Agricultural Report provides a detailed manual assessment of contaminated land risk, alongside a comprehensive review of agricultural features, flood, ground stability, radon, current and planned energy features and transportation, planning constraints and 10 years of planning data.
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land and Flood Risk and enhanced guidance on Section B8 of the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment, with detailed commentary on working farmyards, utilising the most comprehensive data available including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Flood risk assessment covering river, coastal, surface water, groundwater and FloodScore™
- National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology
- Historic and Current Rights of Way – Open Access Land
- Agricultural Land Classification, indicating the land’s potential productivity
- Planning development extents:
- Boundary extents for many recent large development projects dating back to May 2020 clearly illustrated
- Improved accuracy highlighting the area of land to be developed
- Large developments are considered to be residential builds of 10 or more houses (or 1-9 units if value is greater than £1m) and all other projects
with a value of £250,000 or more.
- Planning Constraints including ancient or protected woodland
- Assessment of archaeological sites of interest
- Timber felling licenses
- Waste exemptions
- Environmental and Countryside Stewardship Schemes
- Discharge consents
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zones
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Coal mining screening
- Detailed radon potential data
- Energy data covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation information provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Elizabeth Line (Crossrail 1) & Crossrail 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Practical expertise: in-house environmental consultants offer pragmatic and agricultural focused expert insight
- Transaction support: easy to understand client ready copy, accessible to everyone involved in the transaction
- All in one report: now include relevant peripheral infrastructure and planning information in one report
- Enhanced guidance on Section B8 of the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook
If a report identifies ‘Action Required’, it is often due to current permits or other potentially contaminative activities having been identified. We are able to provide a focused Environmental Audit to address these issues. For further information please download our product card.
Keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
*Pricing stated is £275 for sites 0-50ha. There is a tiered pricing structure for larger sites. Please contact us or your preferred search provider for more information. **Delivery time applies to working days. ***Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions for more information about this.