Phase 1 risk assessments for planning and development
Clients seeking to develop a site may require a Phase 1 Preliminary Risk Assessment to support a planning application or discharge a planning condition. Also, prudent developers will complete a Phase 1 report to discharge their obligations under the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) to demonstrate that a development site is suitable for its proposed use.
Our report provides a clear, concise overview potential for contamination and are completed in accordance with the Environment Agency’s Contaminated Land: Risk Management, which supersedes “Model Procedures for the Management of Land Contamination, CLR 11”.
Our Projects team are always available to answer any queries, please contact us to talk to a member of the team.
Key features include:
- Detailed review of all available historic and environmental data
- Site walkover by a suitably qualified and experienced consultant
- Consultations with relevant environmental regulators
- Qualitative risk assessment for the property known as a Conceptual Site Model (CSM)
- Recommendations for mitigation actions and costings, where appropriate.
- Discounted where an initial Groundsure environmental search report has been procured
- Includes a complete Groundsure Insight Pack and Planning Report
- Review of site specific requirements by a qualified and accredited consultant
For more information please contact us