Groundsure’s brand values are principles that define how we do business.
There are four core brand values that direct our behaviours in all of our activities, creating a common sense of purpose and alignment with a single, shared vision.
Right first time
Customers put their faith in the accuracy of our intelligence and we don’t let them down.
- Keep the customer first in our thoughts
- Commit to total data accuracy
- Take the right course of action, not the easiest
- Take pride in maintaining the lowest assessment rate failures in the industry
- Guess risk and get it wrong
- Ignore key customer insights
- Do anything to jeopardise our data integrity
Ambition with integrity
We want to lead the market in the right way – known for our honesty and fairness as well as quality.
- Put environmental sustainability at the heart of our decisions
- Treat every colleague with trust and respect
- Take success personally
- Beat targets by aiming beyond them
- Make customer commitments we can’t uphold
- Get distracted from our goals
- Tell anything less than the truth
Experts at what we do
We are the location intelligence authority and we apply our knowledge in the most valuable and effective ways.
- Make sure our customers recognise the value of our work
- Establish trust to build loyalty
- Look for ways to share our expertise as useful insight
- Make life easier for our customers
- Settle for anything less than best practice
- Present others with obstacles or unanswered
Never stop improving
We are continually looking for new products, innovations and ideas to stay ahead of the market.
- Take personal responsibility for continuous professional development
- Turn customer feedback into commercially sound innovation
- Share knowledge freely
- Challenge the status quo
- Follow the competition
- Give up
- Miss an opportunity to learn something new and useful in our work