Location: Brighton, UK
Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Job Type: Perm Full Time
Job ref: RS-100
Close date: 02 April 2018
We currently have a vacancy for a UX/UI Designer. Please see more details below. If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Groundsure are the UK authority on environmental risks like land contamination, flooding and ground stability. Our expert consultancy and unmatched data quality give you the most reliable, accurate information and guidance to support your property transaction. We believe, when you want certainty, you need Groundsure.
About the role
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team in Brighton. As part of our Product team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Product owners, business stakeholders and researchers to understand business needs
- Work alongside the development team to develop new systems
- Putting the customer experience first to enable us to develop market leading products
- Proven UX/UI experience
- Design tools such as Balsamiq and Sketch
- An understanding of frontend tech such as HTML, CSS and JS
- UX best practices and web standards
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
Groundsure is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online – to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?