Job Title: Environmental Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: EC-COM
- Commercial Consultancy Manager
- Writing of Commercial Environmental Reports
- To write due diligence Commercial Environmental Reports and determine their environmental risk rating using data in the report, MapInfo and additional information sources.
- Undertaking helplines.
- Discuss report outcome with clients
- Submitting contaminated land enquiries to the Local Authority
- Support line manager
- Write technical Content for use by the Marketing department (blogs, press releases, infographics, etc)
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as required by line manager
- To begin to learn the process of peer reviewing Commercial Environmental Reports.
- Support Technical Support Manager
- Supporting projects team
- Final outcome of reports are correct and justifiable
- Continual improvement of reports and staff knowledge
- Text within reports is correct and best practice
- Reports are dispatched within their SLA
Qualifications / Experience
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific or environmental subject. Masters degree preferred.
- Good understanding of current environmental legislation and how it relates to commercial property reports.
- Commercially aware
- Knowledge of environmental data sets and their limitations.
- Ability to talk to clients on a technical / non technical basis
- Knowledge of wider aspects of the environment
Application through CV and cover letter only and should be addressed to Rachel Scott, Resourcing Advisor – Ascential