Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: JA-20-1
Do you feel passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you want be part of a leading customer service team in the industry?
If you enjoy working as part of a high performing team and taking on new challenges then you could help us to deliver our customer excellence programme. Our team members are no ordinary Customer Service Specialists. We train them to deliver technical support in addition to ordinary customer service tasks such as placing orders, providing quotations and setting up new accounts. We help them to deliver an exceptional service to each and every customer in an interesting and varied role.
Customer services are at the core of everything we do at Groundsure and the right candidate will be able to develop within the post and make a real difference to the business.
This is a fundamental role and as such we are looking for exceptional candidates with proven results within customer services. We are looking for excellent communicators who can build a rapport with customers as well as internal stakeholders. The candidate will need excellent organisation skills in order to manage a busy workload whilst also retaining a keen eye for detail.
- Be the professional and friendly face of the business
- Provide a top class service to our new and existing customer base
- Assist internal teams to ensure the smooth running of the services of the company
- Be intuitive to customers’ needs
- Answer the telephone and handle queries within set time frames
- Monitor and handle external and internal emails within set time frames
- Place orders using mapping tools within set time frames
- Monitor internal systems applicable to the role
- Assist the Sales and Environmental Consultancy teams with queries where required
- Hold a thorough product knowledge
- Set up invoice accounts and provide support to new customers
- Provide quotations for reports
- Promote existing and new products where required
- Preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience in Customer Service
- Experience in Sales is beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Full training will be provided on internal systems and products
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication skills – a clear, professional telephone manner is essential
- Good technical ability
- Ability to retain and apply detailed information
- Calm, credible and confident in dealing with a variety of customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong team player, with the ability to work on your own
- Self-motivated and driven
- Reliable and resilient nature
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Works well as part of a high performing team
- Able to inspire others
- An interest in the environment or geography would be an added bonus
Application through CV and cover letter only and should be addressed to Rachel Scott, Resourcing Advisor – Ascential.