Job function: Sales & Client Services
Job Type: Perm Full Time
Job Title: Business Development Executive
We’re looking for a highly driven Business Development Executive to join our award-winning sales team in Brighton. Located in the heart of Brighton within our fantastic sea view office, this is a unique opportunity to join a market leading brand and surround yourself with experts who will inspire your success and development throughout your Groundsure career.
We pride ourselves on our distinctly supportive, innovative and inclusive culture where ideas are heard, hard work is rewarded and success is most certainly celebrated. We reward success in a variety of ways including our uncapped commission scheme, bespoke career development and awards that can result in holidays of a lifetime.
If you are interested in the role, please click here to apply.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving revenue targets and defined critical metrics as agreed with Head of Sales business development and client acquisition
- Researching and self-sourcing of new business
- Demonstrate clear and accountable relationship building with identified targets
- Telephone-based role to drive sales and build relationships. Further responsibility to arrange meetings for the field based team members
- Clear and comprehensive understanding of Groundsure proposition
- Previous experience within a similar sales role
- Ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple challenges at once
- Eagerness to learn and continually stretch yourself
- Must work well in a team environment and be highly self-motivated
- Exemplary written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritise effectively, using sales pipeline tools to drive quota attainment
- Ability to interrogate business opportunities and quickly find opportunities for Groundsure services and products within the target client organisation.
- Motivated by first-time challenges and capable of actively sourcing new solutions
- Willingness to learn and rapidly gain a full understanding of the complete Groundsure offering
- Ability to involve and collaborate with other Groundsure departments
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps take up on lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:https://careers.ascential.com/our-benefits
We offer location intelligence to allow the smartest land and property decisions. We are a UK authority on environmental risks, providing high value, property-specific opinions, and analysis of land use based on the leading datasets that we collect and curate.
We offer all our employees training and support from day one, creating a team orientated atmosphere where we celebrate success and collectively work towards common goals. We offer the responsibility to stretch yourself in a lively and fast-growing market space.
Groundsure is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?