Location: Brighton, UK
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Perm Full Time
Job ref: RS-93
Close date: 19 March 2018
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Executive. Please see more details below. If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groundsure are the UK authority on environmental risks like land contamination, flooding and ground stability. Our expert consultancy and unmatched data quality give you the most reliable, accurate information and guidance to support your property transaction. We believe, when you want certainty, you need Groundsure.
About the role
- We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team in Brighton. As part of our Sales team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving revenue targets and defined KPIs as agreed with Head of Sales business development and client acquisition
- Researching and self-sourcing of new business
- Demonstrate clear and accountable relationship building with identified targets
- Telephone based role to drive sales and build relationships. Further responsibility to arrange meetings for the field based team members
- Clear and comprehensive understanding of Groundsure proposition
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Track record in a B2B sales environment is desirable but not essential
- Experience of the Environmental Consultancy sector or similar related area would be a clear advantage
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple challenges at once
- Eagerness to learn and continually stretch yourself
- Must work well in a team environment and be highly self-motivated
- Exemplary written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise effectively, using sales pipeline tools to drive quota attainment
- Ability to interrogate business opportunities and quickly identify opportunities for Groundsure services and products within target client organisation.
- Motivated by first time challenges and capable of proactively sourcing new solutions
- Willingness to learn and rapidly gain full understanding of the complete Groundsure offering
- Ability to involve and collaborate with other Groundsure departments
What we offer
- We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
Groundsure is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online – to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?