Job Type: Account Manager
Job Reference: AM-01
To be fully accountable for an allocated number of clients within GB to drive customer retention, new business, up selling opportunities and increase overall product penetration. To take full responsibility for your targets with the Head of Channel and ensure your agreed strategy and plans exceed these expectations. To collaborate closely with all teams at Groundsure to ensure an exceptional customer journey for your clients.
• To Manage a portfolio of channel partners in GB
• To sell the entire residential and commercial Groundsure product portfolio via your accounts
• Manage a portfolio of accounts internally, with an opportunity of face to face visits
• To drive product penetration in your accounts and demonstrate areas of key new business growth
• Draft proposals with the support of the Head of Channel
• Create a sales plan, clearly demonstrating how you are going to hit and exceed your annual revenue target
• Create joint marketing campaigns and promotions with your accounts
• Deliver effective Webinar presentations to your clients to increase adoption
• Follow up on inbound leads to develop relationships with your accounts
• Provide training to your accounts so they can resell your products effectively
• To gather feedback from your target market so the business can understand users’ needs, basically driving product development
• To manage requests and ensure clients receive a timely responses
• To ensure all contacts information is accurate and recorded in Salesforce
• To maintain an up to date knowledge of the legal and property industry
• Maintain excellent relationships with accounts at all levels
• Office based function to provide support to external team members.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience in Sales, channel management a benefit
• Able to deliver presentations confidently
• Able to understand and resell a technical product
• Experienced planner and capable of delivering a sales/account plans
• Able to create successful proposals
• Experience of the professional legal land and property sector beneficial
• Consultative solution selling is an advantage
• A full clean UK driving license would be beneficial.
Skills & Competencies:
• Revenue and target focused
• Proven sales track record
• Effective planning skills
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Ability to negotiate at all levels
• Effective presentation skills
• Organizational & multi-tasking – deadline and goal orientated
• Documentation & administrative skills – strong numeric capabilities & time management skills
• Ability to communicate with confidence
• Keen understanding of the legal and or property industry.
• Highly ambitious
• Willingness to learn and develop within Sales
• Intelligent, passionate and articulate
• Self-motivated & result orientated
• Creative, confident and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic environment
• Team player
• Sound relationship management and networking skills
• Proactive and willing to learn
• Willing to work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be familiar with general computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Preferably experienced with Salesforce.
The ability to work self-sufficiently, demonstrate resilience and the willingness to challenge and innovate are highly desirable. The role holder must embrace and consistently demonstrate Groundsure’s key values; being right first time, being ambitious with integrity, never stop improving and expert at what you do.
Please send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com or contact Gary if you have any enquiries prior to applying.