Groundsure is a thriving and vibrant business delivering a range of services that deliver Location Intelligence.
We are part of Ascential Plc, and are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the careers of our talented staff. In order to achieve this we are focused on supporting and enabling our people to achieve their potential, to fulfil their career ambitions and to share in our growing success.
If you’re interested in working at Groundsure, please take a look at our vacancies below. We’re always looking to speak to talented people and if you feel you have what it takes to succeed at Groundsure please do get in touch.
- Environmental Consultants; Must demonstrate a good understanding of current environmental legislation and how it relates to our core business.
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS); Someone who has a passion for maps and is interested in environmental data.
- IT; Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are essential. Applicants must be highly self-motivated and directed.
- Marketing; Requires a broad knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
- Sales; Driven sales people who can demonstrate a track record of success against challenging and stretching targets.
- Customer Service; Excellent communication skills required and a desire to provide the best service in line with the company’s needs.
We are always looking to speak to talented people across our varying disciplines and if you feel you have the necessary attributes to succeed as an employee of Groundsure then do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a challenging role where you would be part of a newly restructured marketing team. We are looking for a proactive and self sufficient senior marketing executive who can hit the ground running on various projects. This position would be ideal for someone with around 3-4 years’ B2B experience who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding interim placement. Immediate start.
Do you feel passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you want be part of a leading customer service team in the industry? At Groundsure, we are always looking for motivated, customer conscious people and would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a dynamic and competent individual with extensive experience in the GIS sector to join our team. The successful candidate will support the management of geographic information and systems across the business and must be proficient using a range of GIS Software. This vacancy offers the right candidate the opportunity to implement and support innovative strategies for data provision and data management solutions while ensuring its upkeep and integrity.
Principal Environmental Consultant – (Projects) Maternity Cover 12 Months
We are looking for an experienced professional with experience in the design, management and risk assessment of environmental site investigations. The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of working with contractors, managing contracts and liaising with regulators. Based in Brighton.
We are looking for an experienced individual with excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail to join our GIS team. The successful candidate will support with ongoing maintenance of vast amounts of geographic information, processes and systems. They will ensure our data requirements are met on a daily basis and the accuracy of our data. This vacancy offers the right candidate the opportunity to take ownership for core data processes and products, as well as supporting with new data acquisitions.