Groundsure is a thriving and vibrant business delivering a range of services that deliver Location Intelligence.
We are part of Ascential Plc, and are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the careers of our talented staff. In order to achieve this we are focused on supporting and enabling our people to achieve their potential, to fulfil their career ambitions and to share in our growing success.
If you’re interested in working at Groundsure, please take a look at our vacancies below. We’re always looking to speak to talented people and if you feel you have what it takes to succeed at Groundsure please do get in touch.
- Environmental Consultants; Must demonstrate a good understanding of current environmental legislation and how it relates to our core business.
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS); Someone who has a passion for maps and is interested in environmental data.
- IT; Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are essential. Applicants must be highly self-motivated and directed.
- Marketing; Requires a broad knowledge of digital marketing platforms, techniques and analytics.
- Sales; Driven sales people who can demonstrate a track record of success against challenging and stretching targets.
- Customer Service; Excellent communication skills required and a desire to provide the best service in line with the company’s needs.
We are always looking to speak to talented people across our varying disciplines and if you feel you have the necessary attributes to succeed as an employee of Groundsure then do not hesitate to contact us.
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our award-winning team in Brighton.
We’re looking for a Developer to join our award-winning team in Brighton.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer, with proven UX/UI experience, to join our award-winning team in Brighton.
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to join our award-winning team in Brighton.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and detail orientated Environmental Consultant to join us in Brighton. Reporting to the Commercial Consultancy Manager, the successful candidate will become an important member of the consultancy team with a focus on writing and reviewing Groundsure reports, interpreting environmental information and communicating this information to clients on both a technical and non-technical basis.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and capable individual who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge in the assessment and communication of environmental risk. A successful candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of current environmental legislation and how it relates to Groundsure business with focus primarily on contaminated land, flooding and planning.