Technical Communications Executive
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine Shiers, Technical Communications Manager, here.
Who are we?
We are a leading UK environmental search authority. We give professionals, businesses and homebuyers expert information on risks including land contamination, flood and ground stability. We provide high value, property-specific opinions and analysis of land use based on the quality data that we collect and curate. We turn data into practical, actionable insight:
- Our customers feel confident and able to understand that data and what it means for them
- Groundsure helps customers make property decisions and advise their clients with confidence and clarity
We help a range of individuals and businesses make fully informed property transaction decisions. We employ a team of approximately 85 brilliant people based between our main office in Brighton and an office in Redruth, Cornwall.
What we're looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Communications Executive to join our team.
Providing essential support to our clients to enable them to make fully informed decisions on their property transactions. This role will involve dealing with all types of client enquiries from Groundsure customers across both sides of the business (Searches and Insights). The role will also heavily involve the production of content to be used internally and externally. In addition, it will be expected that the successful candidate supports the marketing, sales and product functions in the business.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent eye for detail, be keen to learn and not be phased by a challenge, as well as having excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to any situation when dealing with customers.
- Dealing with customer queries within a designated time frame
- Creating and communicating technical product detail with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Creating content for the customer webinar programme
- Creating compelling content to help drive product adoption and revenue
- Competitor reports/market/industry analysis
- Supporting internal and external training
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Who are you?
- Experience in land and property sector is preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience in content creation preferred
Your skill set
- Effective collaborator
- Adept written and verbal communication skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Ability to work autonomously
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal/team working skills
- Google Drive (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- A basic understanding of GIS is preferred
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
At ATI Global, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all ATI Global people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer location intelligence to allow the smartest land and property decisions. We are a UK authority on environmental risks, providing high value, property-specific opinions, and analysis of land use based on the leading datasets that we collect and curate.
We offer all our employees training and support from day one, creating a team-orientated atmosphere where we celebrate success and collectively work towards common goals. We offer the responsibility to stretch yourself in a lively and fast-growing market space.
Groundsure is an ATI Global brand. ATI Global is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?
For more information on this role, or to apply, contact Catherine Shiers,email@example.com
For more information about Groundsure, visit www.groundsure.com