Marketing Data Analyst
Providing critical insight to enable the business to make fully-informed strategic and tactical decisions. This is a new role at Groundsure which has been developed to tie together various strands of activity across the business. This role would suit someone who has a background in data analysis but who has an interest and some experience of marketing tools, systems and strategies. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Sitting within the Marketing department, the role analyses commercial, marketing, and research data, to provide a view of business performance against KPIs, while also enabling key stakeholders to access granular detail, to understand the performance of key market and customer segments. Being able to understand and interpret the business requirements, interrogate multiple data-sets, and provide understandable and actionable intelligence, is pivotal.
- Marketing data management and analysis
- Sales data management and analysis, gap analysis
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Commercial sales and marketing campaign reporting, with recommendations and next steps
- Product usage analysis,
- Database management, ensuring high levels of data quality and assurance/compliance with regulations
- GDPR compliance (Marketing / Commercial / Internal)
- Web traffic analysis, management and reporting
- Google drive (docs, sheets, slides)/Google Analytics
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
At ATI Global, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all ATI Globals people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer location intelligence to allow the smartest land and property decisions. We are a UK authority on environmental risks, providing high value, property-specific opinions, and analysis of land use based on the leading datasets that we collect and curate.
We offer all our employees training and support from day one, creating a team orientated atmosphere where we celebrate success and collectively work towards common goals. We offer the responsibility to stretch yourself in a lively and fast-growing market space.
Groundsure is an ATI Global brand.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?
For more information, or to apply, contact David Phillips, Marketing Director at email@example.com.