Business Development Executive
We're looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team in Brighton as part of our Sales function.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to manage, develop and grow a portfolio of accounts across the UK. The successful candidate will be managing and targeting clients in the environmental consultancy and construction sector. The ability to build and grow relationships whilst developing a strong sales pipeline in a market which has a significant amount of opportunity is paramount. I am looking for a hungry, enthusiastic, team player who has the drive and determination to work off their own initiative, thrive and further develop their career in sales.
- Achieving revenue targets and defined KPIs as agreed with Head of Sales
- Researching and building a strong sales pipeline
- Self-starter that has the appetite and ability to learning quickly
- Demonstrate clear and accountable relationship building with existing accounts and identified targets
- Have a clear and comprehensive understanding of Groundsure proposition
- Provide platform demonstrations/product training
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Track record in a B2B sales environment is desirable but not essential
- Experience of the Environmental Consultancy sector or similar related area would be a clear advantage
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple challenges at once
- Eagerness to learn and continually stretch yourself
- Must work well in a team environment and be highly self-motivated
- A credible, intelligent individual with exceptional relationship-building skills and business creativity
- Exemplary written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise effectively, using sales pipeline tools to drive quota attainment
- Ability to operate independently but also to coordinate and work with internal resources to drive sales
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
At ATI Global, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all ATI Global people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer location intelligence to allow the smartest land and property decisions. We are a UK authority on environmental risks, providing high value, property-specific opinions, and analysis of land use based on the leading datasets that we collect and curate.
We offer all our employees training and support from day one, creating a team-orientated atmosphere where we celebrate success and collectively work towards common goals. We offer the responsibility to stretch yourself in a lively and fast-growing market space.
Groundsure is an ATI Global brand. ATI Global is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?
For more information on this role, or to apply, contact Gary Miller : email@example.com