Groundsure Insight provides the three key Enviro, Geo and Map Insight reports, combining essential information for your project.
Available as PDF and raw data for GIS.
Why this report?
Intelligent taxonomy and classification of risk data
Highest resolution and clarity historical maps
Maps scanned in colour and greyscale
Unique data on current and historic railways and tunnels including depth to London Underground
Includes Fire Insurance Plans as standard and free of charge, where available
Groundsure Insight delivers detailed and accurate information using extensive and unique environmental and geological datasets as well as providing you with the highest resolution historic mapping available.
Groundsure’s Historic Land Use Database (HLUD) is the most accurate and reliable information available on the market. Our HLUD is derived from historic Ordnance Survey mapping dating back to the 1840s, scanned in at over 500dpi – setting a new industry standard.
This sharper imagery means you can see the information more clearly and benefit from greater confidence in your opinion. Each map is manually assessed by an in-house GIS consultant before we deliver it. The Full pack includes National Grid, County Series and Town Plans at scales: 1:10,000, 1:10,560, 1:2,500, 1:1,250, 1:1056 and 1:500.
Our Geo Insight report provides all the geo-environmental data required to make informed decisions and identify potential ground stability problems that may affect ground investigation, foundation design or possible remediation options.
What does it cover?
- Historical Land Use information
- Environmental Permits, Incidents and Registers
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology data including abstractions, source protection zones (SPZ), now with SPZ within confined aquifers
- Basic flood data including EA Flood Zones, RoFRaS and groundwater
- Detailed BGS 1:50,000 scales geology
- Groundsure’s unique historical surface and underground workings database
- Groundsure’s mining and mineral extraction database
- BGS non-coal mining hazards data
- BGS BRITPITS current ground workings information
- BGS borehole records, hyperlinked to online BGS scans
- Estimated background soil chemistry information
* Up to 10 ha. Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction,
first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions. **Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha.
How do I order a report?
If you already have a Groundsure account you will need to log in using your user name and password and select the product(s) you require. If you do not have a Groundsure account, one must be set up, even for single pay as you go orders. This can be done using the create an account function.
How do I download a report?
All reports will be delivered by email to the designated email address. If necessary, you are also able to include an additional email address before placing your order. However, if the file is too big for email, a download link will be emailed to you. Alternatively, you can download any report from your Order History.
How do I cancel a report?
Cancelling an order ‘in progress’ can be dealt with via your Groundsure account. If the order you wish to cancel is already complete, please contact us and the team will advise you on our cancellation policy.