Expert Geo-Risk Analysis and Transaction-Led Advisory for commercial property transactions.
Unrivalled data analysis delivering expert insight and understanding
Commercially focused risk advice supporting commercial property transaction progression and completion.
Review is not just data – the report’s value rests on unrivalled data analysis delivering expert insight and understanding for commercial property transactions. Each report is written and reviewed by our in-house team of environmental specialists who can be contacted in the event of a query.
Review is the most comprehensive environmental search report for commercial property transactions. Alongside an intuitive design and plain English explanations, the results are intelligently filtered to clarify risks and next steps quickly and clearly.
The unique and powerful Groundsure IQ engine analyses over 106 million data points to produce every Review report. It provides a detailed manual assessment of contaminated land risk, alongside a comprehensive review of flood, ground stability, radon, current and planned energy features and transportation, planning constraints and optional 10 years of planning data at no extra cost.
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land and Flood Risk
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Manual review of high detail historical Ordnance Survey mapping in all cases
- Operational environmental risk – our in-house team of environmental experts who specialise in commercial property, are able to provide a desktop assessment of ongoing contamination risk at the site
- Flood risk assessment covering river, coastal, surface water and groundwater
- FloodScore™ and NPPF Flood Risk Assessment indicator
- Energy data covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation information provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Crossrail 1 & 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Planning constraints such as Green Belt, Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings inform about environmental and cultural designations in the area that could impact on planning proposals
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Coal mining screening
- Detailed radon potential data
- All higher flood risk reports manually assessed by our expert in-house environmental consultants
Benefits to the end user
- Where issues are identified, our in-house environmental consultants offer pragmatic and commercially focused expert insight, deal orientated recommendations and guidance on next steps
- Named consultant can be contacted in case of follow up questions and queries
- All in one report – no need to buy another report for flood, transport or energy
- Streamlined workflow enabling smarter and faster decisions
- Time and money savings with every transaction
- Easy to understand client ready copy, Review is accessible to everyone involved in the transaction
- Supports your professional requirements and is accepted by all major UK lenders
- Fewer pages showing the key data
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
Keep up to date with events, webinars and case studies by following us on Twitter.
*Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.