Premier Utilities Search
Utility due diligence is essential for conveyancing transactions that need to undertake ground penetration work.
This report provides a comprehensive initial risk screen of main existing utilities, including gas and oil pipelines, electricity cables, telecommunication wires and fibre-optic cables.
All prices are inclusive of disbursements with the exception of Virgin Media, Vodafone and Vtesse which can be ordered as options.
- HSG 47 and PAS 128 compliant
- Aids with CDM regulations 2015
Benefits of this product:
- Ensures compliance with PAS128
- Ensures compliance with new HSG 47 regulations
- Abbreviation key to assist with Plan Interpretation
- Full list of relevant statute in every report
- Map drawing tool available
- Variety of delivery formats including online and hard copies*
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
*Due to the extensive investigations of some searches, there may be occasions where not all responses arrive within the relevant time frame. If this does occur, a draft report featuring all the information received will be delivered to you within the agreed time frame and will follow with a comprehensive report containing all requested information once received. Hard copies of the report are available for an additional charge.