Premier Utilities (w/o Drainage & Water)
Utility due diligence is essential for those working within the engineering and construction industries that need to undertake ground penetration work.
We are delighted to offer this national service offering regionally fixed price utility reports in partnership with Premier Energy. Available in a range of time frames to suit your needs.
What are utilities? This report provides a comprehensive initial risk screen of main existing utilities, including gas and oil pipelines, electricity cables, telecommunication wires and fibre-optic cables. All prices are inclusive of disbursements with the exception of Virgin Media, Vodafone and Vtesse which can be ordered as options.
Why do I need this report? Groundsure have partnered with specialist utility infrastructure management company Premier Energy, to deliver a utility report that meets the requirements of the new HSG 47 and BSi PAS 128:2014. Also aids compliance with the new CDM regulations 2015. Get an instant quote bespoke to your client’s needs. All reports come with a summary of the searched utility providers relevant to your site area, ensuring a comprehensive and accurate risk assessment.
- Instant online quote
- Ensures compliance with PAS128
- Ensures compliance with new HSG 47 regulations
- Abbreviation key to assist with Plan Interpretation
- Full list of relevant statute in every report
- Map drawing tool available
- Variety of delivery formats including online and hard copies*
Benefit to the end user
- Regionally fixed price
- HSG 47 and PAS 128 compliant
- Aids with CDM regulations 2015
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* Due to the extensive investigations of some searches, there may be occasions where not all responses arrive within the relevant time frame. If this does occur, a draft report featuring all the information received will be delivered to you within the agreed time frame and will follow with a comprehensive report containing all requested information once received. Hard copies of the report are available for an additional charge.