Premier Asset Layer Map (PALM)
The Premier Asset Layer Map (PALM) enables all utility information for your project to be transposed onto a single base map.
This layered map can show single or multiple utilities for the site and can be selected and deselected at the touch of a button to suit your needs.
PALM is set to the use of utility record information in utility conflict detection & management, PAS 128 survey level definition and scope writing. The PDF can be used on handheld devices meaning it can be used on-site before any groundwork is undertaken. It’s available as an interactive PDF and DWG allowing accurate measurements of distance and area.
The PALM product is available with any speed of utility report service ordered but will be delivered on the 20th working day.
A standard PALM consists of 5 utilities: electric, water (clean and waste), gas, Openreach (formerly BT) and Virgin Media. Where additional layers are required because of the presence of additional utilities the client will be advised of any additional fees if required.
- Interactive PDF and DWG, available in other formats
- HSG 47 and PAS 128 compliant
- Aids with CDM regulations 2015
- Ducts and Chambers Cabinet positions
- Water main types, pipe sizes and materials
- Meter positions Electric line detailing
- Electric link boxes Overhead lines
- Substation compounds
- Sewerage flow arrows
- Gas main pipe sizes and materials
- Gas Governors/Pressure Reducing Stations
- Openreach kiosks, poles and nodes
Benefits of this product:
- Each utility layer has a unique colour coding for ease of identification. Utility layers can be printed collectively or individually from one file.
- PDF can be saved and used on hand-held devices in the field
- Available in shp, dgn and dxf formats for use and manipulation across all platforms*
- Provides easy-to-use information for risk assessment to meet “Designers”, “Client”, “Contractors” and “Planning Coordinators” Health & Safety responsibilities under the CDM Regulations.
- It makes a PAS 128 QL D audit layer possible in Information systems.
- Enables compliance with HSG 47 regulations
- Allows easy PAS 128 scope definition
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* A Groundsure Premier Utilities Search report is a prerequisite shp, dgn and dxf formats may attract additional fee.