All the planning information you need, faster
Planning provides detailed planning application information highlighting likely planning and development changes within the vicinity of the property, information not commonly included in the standard suite of searches. It's user friendly layout and design provide clear navigation for conveyancers.
Planning highlights house extensions, small and large developments within the last 10 years, data on Air Quality Management Areas and modelled data, neighbourhood information and planning constraints such as Listed Buildings and Building Conservation Areas. our intelligent locality information allows for variable search distances depending on the property's location:
Planning applications fall under 3 categories:
Mega urban areas – 250m for large projects, 50m for small projects and house extensions
Urban areas – 500m for large projects, 125m for small projects and 50m for house extensions
Rural areas – 750m for large projects, 500m for small projects and 125m for house extension.
- House extension and project planning applications from the last 10 years
- Current and planned Ofcom mobile phone mast locations
- Planning constraints including Green Belt, National Parks, Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings
- Detailed radon potential data
- Local information including education, transport, recreation, retail and entertainment
- Local Authority data including Council Tax bands and police force
- Air Quality Management Areas and modelled data
Benefits to the end user
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Plain English making this report easier to read and understand
- Site boundary on MasterMap
- Intuitive layout and page flow
- Fewer pages - but the same high level quality data that you are used to
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.