Mine Entry Report
The professional opinion on risk from mining entries
The Mine Entry Report (MER) is a follow-up report to the Groundsure CON29M Official Coal Mining Search. Where mine entries (shafts or adits) are identified within 20m of a property, the CON29M recommends that they are investigated further through this interpretive (as opposed to automated) report.
- A clear statement of risk associated with mine entries within 20m of the property
- Further details provided on each mine entry
- The calculated zone of influence for each mine entry
- Where appropriate connecting underground roadways are included
- An OS MasterMap site plan displaying the zone of influence of each mine entry
- Guidance on next steps in the event of subsidence damage
For more information on this product, download our comprehensive product card.