More data - Intelligently filtered - Fewer pages
Homebuyers is a market leading residential environmental risk report. Relaunched in 2019 it now includes Land Registry polygons, new features, improved layout and design and clearer navigation improving workflow for solicitors.
Homebuyers reviews contaminated land, flood, ground stability, radon, planning constraints and screens other risks such as energy, transportation and planning to provide comprehensive environmental checks for a residential property.
Relaunched in 2019 improvements include:
- Flood risk assessment now includes 5m groundwater data, in addition to all other flooding sources.
- Uses Land Registry polygons – providing a higher level of accuracy
- Improved format and workflow
- Fewer pages (up to 70% less), reduced printing and postage costs
- Includes only relevant data - no blank maps or excessive data
- Clear and practical next steps and recommendations in plain English jargon free explanation, 70% fewer pages,
This all means that on average you/your clients will spend on average 10 minutes less on each report, keeping your transactions moving.
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land and Flood Risk
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including Groundsure’s Historical Land Use Database, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Full flood data covering risks from rivers, the sea, surface water and groundwater
- Planning constraints including Green Belt, National Parks, Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Coal mining screening
- Detailed radon potential data
- FloodScore™ and FloodRe statement
- Enhanced energy screening covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation screening provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Crossrail 1 & 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Ofcom mobile phone mast information – locations & planning applications relating to phone masts
Benefits to the end user
- Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
- Plain English making this report easier to read and understand
- Intuitive layout and page flow
- Fewer pages - but the same high level quality data that you are used to
To find out more about this product, click here to download our comprehensive product card.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.