Moving searches forward - intuitive design, due diligence support, risk assessment and expert advise
Homebuyers now includes full energy, transportation and planning searches and incorporates a new action alert case management tool. Seven searches in one report.
More data - Intelligently filtered - Fewer pages
Homebuyers is a market leading residential environmental risk report.
Homebuyers reviews contaminated land, flood, ground stability, radon, planning, energy, and transportation to provide comprehensive environmental checks for a residential property.
- Flood risk assessment includes 5m groundwater data, in addition to all other flooding sources.
- Uses Land Registry polygons – providing a higher level of accuracy
- Improved format and workflow
- Fewer pages (up to 70% less), reduced printing and postage costs
- Includes only relevant data - no blank maps or excessive data
- Clear and practical next steps and recommendations in plain English jargon free explanation
This all means that on average you/your clients will spend on average 10 minutes less on each report, keeping your transactions moving.
- A unique Action Alert case management tool
- Full planning search
- Full energy search
- Full transportation search
- Powered by the Groundsure IQ - our unique tool combining in-depth data, algorithms, AI and expert analysis
- The report uses Groundsure's National Brownfield Risk Model (NBRM) - for more information visit https://www.groundsure.com/NBRM/
- Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Contaminated Land and Flood Risk
- Comprehensive contaminated land assessment utilising the most comprehensive data available including, environmental permits, active and historic landfill and waste sites and current industrial sites
- Full flood data covering risks from rivers, the sea, surface water and groundwater
- Planning constraints including Green Belt, National Parks, Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings
- Natural and non-natural ground stability assessment including natural ground subsidence, cavities and non-coal mining
- Coal mining screening
- Detailed radon potential data
- FloodScore™ and FloodRe statement
- Enhanced energy screening covering existing and proposed oil and gas sites, including fracking, wind installations, solar farms, power stations, and major energy infrastructure
- Comprehensive transportation screening provides detail on major rail projects including HS2, Crossrail 1 & 2, active and historic railways and tunnels and underground systems, including the London Underground
- Ofcom mobile phone mast information – locations & planning applications relating to phone masts
Benefits to the end user
- Improved accuracy - using Land Registry Title polygons and new planning development extents
- New Action Alert case management tool
- Powered by the Groundsure IQ
- Seven conveyancing searches in one report
- Written with plain English explanation, making this report easier to read and understand
- Intuitive layout and page flow
- Fewer pages - but the same high level quality data that you are used to
To find out more about this product, click here to download our comprehensive product card.
* Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance. Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers/tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.