Groundsure Insight provides three key Enviro, Geo and Map Insight reports, combining essential information for your project.
Available as PDF and raw data for GIS.
Groundsure Insight delivers detailed and accurate information using extensive and unique environmental and geological datasets as well as providing you with the highest resolution historic mapping available.
Groundsure’s Historic Land Use Database (HLUD) is the most accurate and reliable information available on the market. Our HLUD is derived from historic Ordnance Survey mapping dating back to the 1840s, scanned in at over 500dpi – setting a new industry standard.
- Highest resolution and clarity Historical Maps
- Maps scanned in colour and grey-scale
- Historical Land Use Database (HLUD) included free as standard
- Unique data on current and historic railways and tunnels including depth to London Underground
- Includes Fire Insurance Plans as standard, free of charge, where available
- Historical Land Use database
- Environmental Permits, Incidents and registers
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology data including abstractions, source protection zones (SPZ), now with SPZ within confined aquifers
- basic flood data including EA Flood Zones, RoFRAS and groundwater
- Detailed BGS 1:50,000 scales geology
- Groundsure's unique historical surface and underground workings database
- BGS non-coal mining hazards data
- BGS BRITPITS current ground workings information
Benefits of this report:
- In-depth data and product sets
- Bespoke reports and data available with report packages tailored to your specific requirements
- Available in a variety of report formats incl. GIS and PDF
For more information about this product, download our comprehensive product card.
* Up to 10 ha. Reliance: £10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction,
first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions. **Average turnaround times are 1-4 hours for sites up to 10ha.