Mining and stability covered in every transaction. Why take the risk?
Historic mining and ground stability affects properties across the country - your clients’ transactions need protecting.
Did you know that over 60 minerals have been mined, quarried and extracted at some point in the UK and affect all regions? These fall into five broad categories: stone, metalliferous, evaporites, hydrocarbons and coal, all of which are covered in our GeoRisk and GeoRisk + mining and stability reports.
GeoRisk is now the standard to provide that protection and assurance. A full mining solution for the conveyancing process - the only desktop mining and stability report you will ever need.
GeoRisk is not just data – the report’s value rests on advanced data analysis delivering expert insight, interpretation and an extensive understanding of natural and man-made ground risks to property.
GeoRisk is the first to market mining and stability report to include BGS landslide data and Coastal Erosion data.
provides a detailed assessment of mining and ground stability risk backed up by in depth and vast datasets covering five key areas:
- Non-coal mining (with opinion provided by an in-house mining expert)
- Ground stability (non-mining, both natural and non-natural)
- Satellite monitoring (recorded ‘real-world’ ground movement brought to you by SatSense)
- Coal mining (GeoRisk +)*
- Brine (GeoRisk +)*
includes everything in the GeoRisk report plus a fully comprehensive Groundsure CON29M Official Coal Mining Search Report (including a mine entry interpretive assessment) and a Cheshire Salt Search where required.
Benefits to the end user:
- Extensive and comprehensive data - the single largest collection of mining and ground stability data in the UK...
- Including several unique datasets - high granularity of recorded satellite movement data and the first to include Coastal Erosion data...
- With extensive expert analysis - Groundsure brings 240 years of expertise and experience...
- Providing clarity and transpar
ency - Groundsure formula for best in class design and navigation...
- As well as multiple time and financial
savings - a competitively priced suite of reports and certificates...
Keep up to date with Groundsure by following us on Twitter.